We accept referrals via Local Authority teams and privately.  Local Authority referrals are usually made when adult social care teams work with the individual to find suitable accommodation for their needs.  If you have a Care Co-ordinator, they can help you to access accommodation that is best for your individual needs.

Private referrals are accepted in instances where the individual is not receiving financial support from the Government, this is usually the case when the individual is assessed as being financially independent enough to purchase their own care and support.  If this is the case, an individual is welcome to purchase our services if they so wish and are very welcome to contact us to ask any questions, to view the home and see if it is a home that they would like to live in.



error: Content is protected !!